Sunday, January 11, 2009

Autism Is individual

Happy New Year!

Welcome to my new blog and new year's resolution to separate my business from personal blog.

In creating the settings for this blog, I wanted to make sure you could find me so I knew the word autism had to be in the blog title. Yet, I don't want my readers to immediately get the opinion that autism is what I am all about. In searching for a name a reader would be drawn to (in a snazzy kind of magnetic way), I brought up the thesauraus to see if there were any other words I could use in lew of autism. In a very symbolic message to myself, I found no matches.

Autism is individual because each child, adult, and family afflicted manage each day by love, hope, fear, and plain survival. I claim to hold no answers but hope that this blog will either teach or help in commisserating the joys and the struggles I am experiencing in mothering autism.

No comments:

Post a Comment